Sunday, May 23, 2010

Love Bath Time and Dogs





M and C are back from a 5 night trip to NOLA to see the family. 5 nights away was very tough for me...it was the first time I had spent a single night away from C. I did my best to balance my days with things for myself (catching up with friends, finally using a massage certificate, taking a nap or two), doing work, and chores around the house. As much as I missed them, I am glad that they had such a nice trip, particularly with Mimi and this cousins. We also learned that C LOVES dogs, big and small. That doesn't mean we are going to get one, I can barely keep up with the people in this house! He loves bath time in the tub too...glad one of my chores was scrubbing the tub down good in anticipation for C's return!

No comments:

Post a Comment