Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hangin Out and Getting Around




Yesterday C and I took a road trip for the day, spending time with two of my girlfriends in NH. We had a great time, and C was a good sport and modeled some winter hats for my crafty friend. We ate lunch at a cozy seafood place on the water and C had the perfect spot near the outdoor deck, so he could look at everyone as they passed by. Both my friends are amazing with cameras, so I have a whole album of the day that I will be printing up!

Monday was his 9 month appointment and he is weighing in at 22 lbs and 7 oz. We have decided to work on helping him pull himself up (no small task with that gut). We have done a little each day, and it is amazing how much he has already picked up...he is now constantly eyeing the coffee table and wanting to stand up! He still drags his tummy as he crawls, but he is getting fast. In the time it took me to rinse off a bottle, he had made his way across the living room and into the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment