Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trips and Parties






This is probably the biggest delay I have had in the blog for a awhile. July was a great month...week at the Cape, last week of work, week in New Orleans, week at new work. The only downside was that I dropped my camera in New Orleans and haven't gotten it fixed yet. I am putting it in the mail tomorrow, so it will be ready for the big 1st birthday. New Orleans was great...C loved the aquarium and swimming in the pool with "doggies" (he now says "doggie"..."Ma ma" doesn't even seem to be on the radar!) I am not sure if it is the age or if C got used to hanging out with Matt and I on these vacations, but he has become a bit fussy if one of us leaves the room now. What else is new...he discovered puzzles and all shorts of fun furniture that is his height at the local library, he loves "walking" /leaning down our hallways . He went to his second party this past weekend. And I can't wait until this Friday, it will be the first of our Fridays together now that I am on a 4 day work schedule. August is full of fun visitors, and then September is the big celebration month. What a great summer it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment